Dr. Gorbaty takes his time to ask and answer questions and gives meaningful feedback about the progress of recovery -vs- expectations. Always glad he's my surgeon. Should add he did total reverse shoulder replacement 3 months ago for me. Xrays show everything is exactly where it's supposed to be and my range of motion and strength are excellent. I am certain this last part is due to the detailed information he gave my physical therapists (via internet), who have followed it exactly and have diligently worked with me. The thorough teamwork at the hospital and through long-term recovery (headed up by Dr Gorbaty) is outstanding. I had similar awesome experience with Dr Stacia Smith through two hip replacements. She recommended Dr. G. Doing other shoulder in October.
- This was my 1st appointment with Dr. Jacob Gorbaty done by referral from Dr. Stacia Smith who has done several of my surgeries. I was impressed by his exam, explanation of my MRI and X-ray of my shoulder for tears in the rotator cuff and also damage to my clavicle from a fall in Sept. He moved my arm in different positions at the point when I had 18 visits to physical therapy before this visit to gain strength for better function. He layed out a plan for a path forward and stated he would follow this and offer anti-inflamatory injections for now but also I was doing the right thing thus far.Being a retired nurse that gave me confidence and they got me in quickly.
- I suffered a tricky shoulder fracture at the beginning of January. Dr. Gorbaty prescribed complete immobilization of the entire arm until the fracture healed. The fracture is now completely healed and I'm on the road to recovery with physical therapy. I don't believe I'd be this far along without Dr. Gorbaty's advice. Thank you!
- Initial meeting with Dr Gorbaty was very informative and hvelpful. Surgery went well and have all the follow up visits. Dr Gorbaty has been extremely patient and understanding.
- Very professional and easy to understand, even though I just had surgery I already feel a difference for the positive. I would recommend him to anyone.
- Dr Gorbaty is very personable, professional and skilled. There are not enough accolades. I highly recommend Dr Gorbaty for your shoulder issues.
- My doctor’s visit with Dr. Gorbaty went well. He gave explanations and answered my questions. The only issue I have is that he didn’t address one concern I had. And I even had an x-ray taken, but he didn’t talk about the x-ray or situation.
- Great staff. Nurses before and after surgery were AMAZING!!!!!! It was my very first surgery and I could not have been more happy with the Nurses, my doctor and everyone on my team thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I like Dr. Gorbaty. He is easy to understand and listens well. I would recommend him.
- Dr. Gorbaty was detailed and thourough. He was kind, explained things well and has a great bedside manner. Highly recommend!
- This was my first visit . The staff was welcoming and helpful. After Dr Gorbaty looked over +my x-rays examined my shoulder and gave my painful shoulder a cortisone injection and recommended physical therapy be started. I am confident this orthopedic referral to Skaget NW Orthopedics is a good choice for me.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Jacob D. Gorbaty, M.D., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required